January 5, 2011

Another Owl Card

Hootie Hoo!!! Here is another Owl card I created using an owl digi image from Nancy Kubo's Lil Owl Graphics set. A pretty simple card, without a sentiment. Could be used for any occasion. Cuttlebug folder, buttons, spellbinder nesties and dew drops were used on my project.

Today is the 5th, and kids have been back to school, and we're all trying to get back into the "swing of things" and how it was before the crazy madness of the holiday season hit. I for one want to get back into creating projects but for now, I am still posting the ones that I've created at least 4-6 weeks ago. Man, where does the time go, huh?? Well, I pray that wherever you are, that you are having a great time getting back into the swing of things with your family and that you are not troubled with worries. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to spend a little part of your day with me.

Have a blessed day!

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."
~Exodus 14:14~



Stuffs About Today:

Need Prayer? Click Here!