November 4, 2010

A Tiddly Inks Creation... and Badges Created For Me by Christy Croll!!!

Good Morning, Thursday!! I am trying to continue to post, create for the craft fairs, and do everything else that I need to do, without neglecting the care of my home and family. It is indeed a hard task to manage. But this is my little get away, and sharing my projects with my friends is part of my schedule. Facebook is distracting too! LOL... I don't have all day to spend on there, but sometimes it seems like I'm on there all day. Whack my hand!!

Anyways, somethings to SHOUT on HIGH about... my girlfriend, Christy (you know, the artist of Tiddly Inks)... she was so sweet to create me these badges for me (and I didn't even had to beg)... aren't they adorable?? Now I can have them on my sidebar to share with the world. Thanks Christy!!




I also created a Tiddly Inks card. I used this house to make a card for my girlfriend Michelle, who recently purchased a home. Well, it's been several months since she bought the house, so I'm kinda late on giving her a house warming card n' gift. But better late than never, huh?

Well, when I finished making this card, I realized that the house looked a little scary, like with cobwebs, but still I thought it could pass for a sweet darling house. Anyways, I won't go crazy about it. Just love it's versatile ways that I can use it. LOL!! The sentiment I created on my computer, and printed it out. I was going to send it to her without a sentiment, but thought that the "Home Sweet Home" saying would be appropriate for this card.

Image: Tiddly Inks, Sentiment: Computer Generated
Spellbinder (on sentiment), Dew Drops, CB Folder
DSP: Die Cuts with a View


Well, I'm off to start my day. I hope you have a grand day as well. I'm going to attend my girlfriend's hubby's "Change of Charge" ceremony today. Yay! It's my 1st. It'll be interesting. Doh! I bettah work on a card for that...

Toodles!!
Hugs,
Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!