November 10, 2010

Stampin' Up! Project from Holiday Retreat

Hey Gang,

I'm busily creating for my Craft Fair coming up this weekend. If you are on Oahu, and would love to check out this craft fair, it is located on Hickam Air Force base. It is open to the public, so don't be afraid to come and shop! I will be at booth #15, my girlfriend Les will be @ booth #32, and my other girlfriend Ann will be @ booth #47. I can't wait, seems like this time of year is when all the Craft Fairs start popping up. I haven't really created much for any craft fair, but I think I have to start hustling and using the products I already have so that I can get them moving out of my collection.

Anyways, in the mean time, I will share with you more of what the Holiday Retreat had in store for us, since I haven't had the chance to take any pics of the projects I am making.

This is a 2-panel tag box. We made the box, and 6 tags (2 each of 3 different ones) to go into this box. All created with Stampin' Up! products. Let me know if you have any questions as to which products were used. Otherwise, if you wanna shop Stampin' Up! now, click here.


Don't forget! I have a Blog Candy Giveaway going on... scroll down to check it out.

Wooo Hoooo!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!