November 5, 2010

Holiday Retreat

Hey all... I am writing from my hotel room at the Marriott Waikiki. My Stampin' Up! Upline, Cindy Baughman plans a Holiday Retreat annually, and this year I've decided to attend with my girlfriend Barb. We are going to be here for one more day, just a little of tomorrow morning. Tonight, our project was a Calendar album. It took us 3 hours to complete, with a coffee and bathroom break. Barb and I ate at Sansei's, a sushi restaurant, which we spent 2 hours eating there. LOL!!! I am soooooo full, and my tummy was bubbling, I think because I ate so much food.

It is a little past midnight, and need to be getting up tomorrow at 6 am, to attend our next session which is at 7:30 am. I can't sleep just yet, so I figure I post an update, and I'm using my iPad, so unfortunately, I am unable to post pics. But I promise to do so when I get home tomorrow. Anywyas, since I am wide awake, I'm going to end my evening by coloring some images. thanks for peeking... Until next time...

Toodaloo!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!