November 15, 2010

Blog n' Craftin' Break

Hi Gang!

The craft fair this past weekend was fun, but it wasn't much of a success. However, the fellowship with my girlfriends, Barb and Wini was worth the day! I was also able to share the day with a couple of my Christians sisters, there were just a couple of booths away. Now, I need to take a break, and get this house ready for Thanksgiving. So I'm going to not create or post for a couple of days. The more focused I am on getting this house clean, the quicker I can get back into creating and posting again. I will post the winner of the blog candy on Thursday. I will also update the receiving of SWAPS for November when they arrive. When I return, I will post pics o the craft fair, and some of the projects that I created for it. I have another craft fair coming up on the 4th & 5th of December, so I have to get ready for that one too.

Anyhoos... I hope you are all having a blessed day. I will be back in a couple of days!

Blessings,
Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!