October 13, 2010

Wini Shares....

Hey Gang! A couple of weeks ago, ok, maybe even a month ago, my girlfriend Wini came over to my house for a little crafting day. She had myself and Ali create some cards that she CASED from the web. I love these cards, as they are all Stampin' Up!, and although some of them look hard to follow, they turned out to be really fun and easy. The company was the best part, tho'!! Thanks Wini, for taking the time to share these ideas with us.

The main image on this card was embossed with several layers of embossing powder, cooled down and then cracked.

This was a fun technique. Similar to the white crayon reverse technique. We used a sponge to get in between the embossed image.

I thought this would be the hardest to do. But it was pretty easy, esp because Wini had all the pieces (and punches) already cut out and all we needed to do was piece them together.
Here is a side view of this card. I think this card is called side step card. I could be wrong. But, oh well!

This was my favorite to do. I thought the elements just worked great together. Embossing folders makes simple and elegant cards.

Thanks again to Wini. Thanks for your patience and your willingness to always share. Love You, Girl!!

Big Hugs, Jen


Stuffs About Today:

Need Prayer? Click Here!