October 20, 2010

The "Unofficial" Pineapple Cove DT





Hey Gang...

I would like to proudly announce that I have been hand picked and selected by my friend, ManLe, and owner of Pineapple Cove - to be on her "Unofficial" DT. We're working on getting a team together and hopefully in the near future we will be seeking some fresh talent out there to help promote the products that she has for sell. But for now, I am designing along side with my sister, Claudie of Islander Girl Stamping on her UDT and am honored and BLESSED to be part of her team. Thank You, ManLe!!

Therefore, for today's project, I would like to share with you a project I created using products from her store. The stamped image is a Gorjuss Girl image, which is sold at Pineapple Cove's physical store. For this project, I used a coaster, calendar, magnets and Pinkpaislee DSP - all found at Pineapple Cove. I also used some Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink, from Stampin' Up!, item #121084 for her hair. Buttons and Dew Drops were from my stash. I used Copic Sketch Markers to color my image.

By the way, I wanna thank all for your sweet comments and best wishes, on yesterday's post and my Facebook posts regarding my grand-niece. I am so appreciative of all of you, and Yes, I am thrilled for this new addition to our family, please pray for my niece as she goes through this journey on her own.

Don't forget to sign up for November's Aloha RAK Swap - the theme is "Giving Thanks". More info here.

God Bless!!
Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!