October 11, 2010

Stamped with Aloha blog....


Hi there! Cindy, who is my Stampin' Up! upline (3 levels up) has finally gotten on the band wagon, and got her blog up and going. She had it up once, but wasn't really hyped up about keeping it up to date. She approached me a week or so ago, and I decided on helping her to get it going again, and ignited that fire. With the Lord's help, and perseverance, I was able to design it and have it up and going very quickly. Thank You, Lord for your blessed hand upon me, and gifting me in this fashion!! Everything on her blog was designed using the My Digital Studio program from Stampin' Up! Including the pineapples and flowers. The pineapples were created using the punches and DSP (which Cindy helped me with). I also created a blog for her downline to use as well (SWA Ohana), so if you are in her downline, be sure to go and check out the blogs so that you are able to see the latest Stampin' Up! creations that Cindy has to share with you. You can go to her site by clicking on the banner I have at the top of this post. Please help me welcome Cindy to blogland!! Thanks Friends!!


Need Prayer? Click Here!