October 30, 2010

Sharing Saturday

Hi Gang,

I have some pics to share with you. It's been quite hectic with Parent's Back To School Night being last night, and a FULL weekend of events @ our church this weekend. If you are interested in attending our fun-filled events this weekend, please come and check it out. It is an alternative to the Halloween Festivities going on, for the children to enjoy and be in a safe environment, and to learn about God at the same time. We're looking forward to it, and it has just been crazy!! But can't wait.

Anyways, I have some pics to share....

1st a birds nest in our tree:


A pic of my niece Kyrie, smiling:


Here is Cy, taking a pic next to one of his plants that he planted early October:

The Pea plant today (10/30) - you can see in the pic above that the blue bins had nothing in them, but now below, they are growing so prettily!:

If you would like to view more pics, you can find more on my facebook account {under "Jen Young"}. If you are NOT a FB friend of mines, please send me a message letting me know that you would like to be friends, instead of just requesting to be friends. And let me know that you read my blog. I don't like adding people that I don't know. Thanks in advance!!

Have a blessed day today, and have a safe evening tonight.

Stuffs about today:
  • Cy is getting the flu shot today! Yikes!


Need Prayer? Click Here!