October 4, 2010

New Banner using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio

Hey there... I signed up with Stampin' Up! again, as a Demonstrator, and I used the My Digital Studio elements to create a new banner for my blog. I hope you like it. It suits it well. I am still thinking about changing it's background... but maybe not, I like how it meshes at least for today. Well gotta go, will post later, I have some some pics to share.

Don't forget that it's time to sign up for October's Aloha RAK - scroll down to the previous post.

Hugs,
Jen

Stuffs About Today:
  • Walked 1.65 miles - on Nahele St. I enjoy changing up the routes, and walking in diferent places. This is day 5 of walking. Passed on Friday due to rain. It was raining today, but the Lord was good in allowing us to miss the rain during our walk.
  • Cy's favorite new cereal at the moment: Cinnamon Toast Crunch (and I am liking it too!!).

Need Prayer? Click Here!