October 19, 2010

My Grand-Niece Kyrie, is Here!!!!


Hi Gang! I missed yesterday's posting because my Grand-Niece, Kyrie has made her grand entrance into this world. Sunday evening, right before I went to church, I received a text that my niece Sierra went to the hospital. After church, I recv'd a text that she went home, she was only dilated @ 3 cms, and wasn't contracting as much anymore. When I got home from church, my sister called me to tell me that she went back to the hospital, because her contractions started getting stronger, she was now dilated @ 5 cms. I left my hubby and boys home, and headed to the hospital to be with my niece, that was @ 10:15 pm, Sunday night. When I got there, she was in great pain! She decided on getting an epidural, and when that kicked in, she was already dilated @ 8 cms, and then pain free. I was excited, and couldn't wait for Kyrie's arrival. When Sierra was dilated @ 10 cms, they began her pushing. She did great, and Kyrie was crowned by 2:00 am, and in this world by 2:14 am. What a beautiful blessing it was to watch my niece give birth to my grand-niece. It was truly amazing to watch her arrival!

I hope you all have a beautiful start of the week... isn't she a darling?? Unfortunately, I don't know her stats, I am just excited to share with you her arrival. I will be back tomorrow with a project.

Update: I just got baby's stats from my niece:

Kyrie Jade Keoho

Born October 18th, 2010 @ 2:14 am
18 inches, 6 pounds 7.2 ounces


God Bless!!

Hugs,
Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!