October 16, 2010

Hoo! Hoo!!

Hoo Goes There?? This Owl image was printed from Nancy Kubo's "Lil Owl Graphics". You can get it from Little Dreamers Design. I'm trying to use up some images that I already have laying around, or already colored, and scrap paper. I also have some Dew Drops and Flowers on my card.

Yesterday, my mom and dad celebrated 49 years of being married. That's a lot of hard work. When I was young, I use to think that they would get a divorce, because they fought so much. Even to the point where I saw dishes flying and policemen arriving. But then, things started cooling off as I got older. I guess my parents learn more about each other, and grow to love and accept each others nick's and dents. Now, my hubby and I look up to them and see how much love they have for each other, and how time together really changes the heart. They are a true testimony of love in our eyes. I pray that the Lord continues to guide their hearts, and continues to bring wonderful years together. We took them to dinner last night, at the Oceanarium. It is a restaurant, with buffet dining that is around a HUGE aquarium filled with more than 400 fish!! My parents have never been there, so it was a wonderful experience for them. I'm so happy that I got to see how much they enjoyed being there. Every 2 hours, the fish feeder would dive into the aquarium, and feed the fish, but not only that, she would put up a sign if there is one requested. Surely, I had asked them to put up "Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad Garcia". They were so thrilled when they saw the sign for them being posted. My lil' one had the most fun watching all the marine life in the aquarium. It was a great night out with my family.

Today, I promised my little guy that we'll be planting some of his seeds that he picked up from City Mill the other day. He's already asking me to go outside, but I've got to get us fed first. CY4 is at his friend's house, they had a sleep over last night (yep, he missed out on our dinner last night), and CY3 is working on this fabulous Saturday. Well, I must get going, and get things done around here, so that we can enjoy the gardening without all the heat. I hope you all have a great day as well.

Oh, before I go, wanted to let you all know that the Prayer Request page has been updated with newly requested prayers. Please join me in praying for these children of God. Please also pray for my friend Mary Bennette who was just diagnosed with blood clot at base of her brain. Pray for healing and comfort. Thank You All, The Lord HEARS our prayers!!!

BTW - Looks like it's time for a BLOG giveaway, I hit 1000 readers!!! Any suggestions on what you want in this package of goodies? List them, and I will try and get a package together.


Hugs,
Jen

Stuffs About Today:
  • CY4 slept over friend's house
  • Going to plant some seeds with Cy today

Need Prayer? Click Here!