October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Polly! (3rd Post of Today!)


I made a birthday card for Polly, a Christian Sister, whom I also sing with on our church's Worship Team. She is into spunky cards, and so I thought this image would totally fit the "spunk" she was looking for. When she realized that this card was handmade, she threw the "spunk" out the door, and was just loving that it was made carefully and lovingly for her.

Oh gosh! Yesterday was CRAZY at lunch time. The lunch caterer arrived with the lunches, and when he opened the back of his truck to get the food out, the pot with the main dish went sliding off the truck, and unto the cement! Chicken Adobo went SPLAT!! Right there on the cement. Oh My Gosh!!! Rice, and Veggies were all on the cement too. It look like a huge mess of pig slop. I immediately got on the phone, called the office, and notified them that lunch would be served late. Taking out the cold meals, I realize that the food that we have weren't for our school. It was supposed to be sent elsewhere. Oh Gosh! What a day it was. Not to mention my little one come to me later, crying because his ball went over the hill. That wasn't a problem for me. I would do anything for that kid. But when the food finally arrived, there was a lot of hungry children that wanted their food **NOW**. All in all, it worked out fine, and after lunch, I went to Zippy's to get me a Chocolate Shake to help cool me off. It was HOT and HUMID today. I still need to go to WalMart to get some stuffs. Hope you're having a great Wednesday!!

Image: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Sentiment: Verve Visual
Copic Markers, All Natural Accent Flowers, Sticklez
Spellbinder Nesties


Scroll down to the previous post to view this week's winner of the Commenter of the Week...

Hugs,
Jen


Need Prayer? Click Here!