October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Pastor Joe


Oh Gosh! I am really trying to create for the Craft Fair coming up, but haven't had the chance to, because the priority stuffs (like birthdays and other celebrations) keep popping up, so I have to create for that. I try to dive into the "already made" cards for these occasions, but sometimes you just can't find the "right" card to get that person. KWIM?? Them I have no choice but to create a new card for him/her. Well, that's my OCD for ya when it comes to crafting.

My Pastor and Worship Team Leader celebrated his birthday on the 22nd of this month. This is the card I came up for him. I used a Dustin Pike's image, which I had colored a while ago, and then embossed, added some sticklez, and BAM - all Pau!

Image: Dustin Pike, Sentiment: Stampin' Up!
Embossing Folder: CB - Traffic Jam
Sticklez, Satin Ribbon, Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Colored with Copic Sketch Markers


Looks like the cool weather is right around the corner. It's been raining more and sunny less. I love it!! Have an awesome day in the Lord!!


Hugs,
Jen


Need Prayer? Click Here!