October 8, 2010

Freebie Friday: Tree Branch from Cindy Loo

Hey Gang! Sorry I didn't post after the previous post. I had vertigo for 2 days, and oh my, it wasn't good! Talk about spiritual warfare!! But I am back on my feet again. I am helping my girlfriend launch her blog, which I will announce when it is launched, and direct you to her site. But I have been missing creating and posting on here, so I want to get back into the swing of things. Please bare with me. Thank you for your patience!!!

Today is Freebie Friday! The Owl Card that I created for my September Craftin' Fun Day included a tree branch that the owl stood on. The tree branch was made using a tree branch and leaves from the Cindy Loo cartridge. I created it using the Design Studio, and have both the DS and GYPSY cuts available. I also mentioned that the Owl was from the "Create a Critter" cartridge, but I was wrong. It was actually from the "Hoot n' Holler" Cricutlite cartridge. So, sorry for the confusion.

I hope you enjoy this cut!! Have an awesome weekend in the Lord!!

Download DS Tree Branch Cut Here
Download GYPSY Tree Branch Cut Here


Need Prayer? Click Here!