October 15, 2010

Freebie Friday: Free "Much Mahalo" Digi Sentiment


Happy Aloha Freebie Friday Friends!!! Aren't you all glad that the weekend is finally here? I feel like the days are flying by, let alone the year is almost coming to an end. I just heard from my niece that she is already 3cm dilated, and could be making me a grand aunty as early as next week. Woooo Hooooo!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait, but I can, know what I mean???

Well, first I have to let you know that for those of you that love Stampin' Up!, they are having a clearance sale, and the sale ends this coming Monday, the 18th. You don't wanna miss out. Alot of the items are retired stuffs, but CUTE and CHEAP, those are 2 C's I can't resist!!! The button on the right say 60% off, but it has already gone up to 80% off....WOW WEEE!!!! So check it out, and I hope that you are able to get what you want there. If you want the BEST price for each product, be sure to order from a SU! Demonstrator. If you can't find one, feel free to order them through me. I just put in my order of $85! Sheesh! I was so good at NOT spending for the last 7 weeks that I was sick, and then this sale comes up. Oh Well... I'll have to make the best of them, because my **new** bin of stuffs is beginning to fill up, and when it does, then I am really going to be in trouble!!

On to today's FREEBIE. I created this card using my favorite digital image company, Tiddly Inks, since the artist is my girlfriend, what can I say? LOL... I have to support the woman, and boast my toast, right?? Christy is awesome. I've always admired her work, and when I got to chat with her, I found out that she's so down to earth n' sweet, I have been in love with her personality from day one. Her drawings totally displays her personality. Cute, Spunky and Sweet!!

For this card, I really didn't want to dig through my sentiment stamps, and look for one that would work, rather I opted to create a digi sentiment of my own (with drop shadow), and share it with the world! Because today is, of course, FREEBIE FRIDAY!!! Weeeeee Hooooooo!!! I hope you are enjoying your Friday wherever you are. Today my parents celebrate 49 years of marriage.

Back to my card.... the sentiment that I created is "Much Mahalo!". Which basically means, "Thank You, Very Much!". You can download this sentiment and print on your computer to use at your free will. My image was colored with Copic Markers. I love the colors that I decided to work with. The image was actually one I've colored awhile ago. I learned this tip from Maria.... she colors images when she watches TV (movie night). Well, a couple of times, my hubby takes me n' my boys to the driving range. While they are hitting balls, I am coloring images. So thanks for the tip, Maria!! I used my Nesties to cut out the circle and scallop circle around the sentiment. I added some sticklez for shimmer on the fairy's wings and flowers.

Thank You all that had commented yesterday, with your well wishes on my root canal, and the suggestions I received on what to give my dentist office was awesome. I received emails as well, and got to chat with some of you that I've haven't chatted with in a long time. Thanks to you for taking out time of your busy day to spend with me.

Yesterday was a house fixer upper day for me. I changed out the water hose on my son's bathroom sink, because there was a leak in it, and picked up some rat traps. Those rats are visiting again. I also purchased this storage bin, that I had to assemble so that we can place our forever all of the place shoes in. It looks neat now. But I think I have to get me another, because I still have a bunch of shoes without a home. Doing the sink wasn't so bad either. I'm glad it wasn't too hard to do.



Download "Much Mahalo!" Sentiment Here

Well, time to start my day - I hope your is wonderful, and that you are blessed throughout the day. Don't forget about the Stampin' Up! Clearance Sale!! You don't wanna miss out, OK?? Have an awesome Aloha Friday today, smile because Jesus is ALWAYS in your presence - whether you know it, or not, and whether you like it, or not... HE IS HERE, THERE, EVERYWHERE!!!

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Stuffs About Today:
  • Mom n' Dad's 49th Wedding Anniversary
  • Mario's Bday
  • Thinking about Manapua (baked) and Malasadas... yum! Maybe I'll bring them over to mom n' dad this morning... LOL!!
  • Need to get back on walking again!
  • On a stronger dose of anti-biotics (Penicillin) for healing my gum from the abscess, and hopefully it'll help with my coughing and rid of it FOREVER!!!!!!

Need Prayer? Click Here!