October 20, 2010

Commenter of the Week....

Every Wednesday, I will be selecting a commenter of the week (from Wednesday to Wednesday) to win a small prize from me - this is to help me deplete the products I have left from my Little C's inventory. Sorry, anonymous comments will not be counted, unless an email is posted so that I have a way to contact you, should you win. Please do NOT comment here. Comments are selected from those left within the week on any given post.

This week's winner is Lisa Foster, of "Stampin For Sanity" - her comment was for my Baby Wordbook post:

Lisa Foster said...

This is absolutely adorable! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Thank You, Lisa for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. Please email me with your mailing address, so that I can mail off this goodie to you.

Aloha,
Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!