October 26, 2010

Birthday Goodie for Ms. Cruz

Last month, Cy's Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Cruz (he's in 1st grade now, but we see his K teacher on campus), celebrated her birthday. I wanted to make her a little something to just let her know that we were thinking of her on her birthday. I created a cute baggie, that I CASED from Joni of Crafty Hula Hands, of the RAK she gave me posted here. Here's how mines turned out:




Flowers: Prima & All Natural Accents
Paper: 3 Bugs, Ribbon: Organdy, Sticklez, Eyelets & Crop-A-Dile
Copic Sketch Markers to Color Image
Nesties to cut image and layer
Stamped Image: TGF from Pineapple Cove


Don't forget! It's Tiddly Ink's Tuesday Challenge day today!! I'm heading there to check out what the challenge is for this week. Hope you will join me!
Wanna challenge blog badge?

One more thing... if you wanna join the Aloha RAK Swap for November - Theme is "Giving Thanks", don't forget to check it out, there is still room for more swappers. Button is on my right sidebar.

God Bless You and Have a Beautiful Day in the Lord! It makes it so much easier to go through my day knowing that the Lord is by my side, and has me in His arms... He has YOU there too!! Be Blessed!!

Hugs,
Jen



Need Prayer? Click Here!