October 17, 2010

Baby Girl Word Book - Freebie for DS and GYPSY users

Good Day!! Hope you are having a great day so far. Today's project is a wordbook, and as you can see, the wordbook is "Baby Girl". I created this one for my gf, Barb, which she needed for a friend. She was hanging out one night, and I suggested a Baby Wordbook for her gift. She didn't know what I was talking about, so I just had to show her. ;o)

I hope you have a blessed day today, and always. If you own a DS or GYPSY, I have the file for this wordbook available here for free. God Bless!!!

Req'd Carts: Disney's Mickey Font, Plantin Schoolbook

DS Cut File
Gypsy Cut File

Enjoy!!!


Stuffs About Today:
  • UH won yesterday's football game - WooooHooooo!!!! (I didn't go, of course, just hung out at home with Barb creating stuffs).

Need Prayer? Click Here!