October 9, 2010

5 Tier Diaper Cake

A couple of weeks ago, I made a 5-Tier Diaper cake for my niece, Sierra, who is expecting the arrival of a baby girl in November... I can't wait. We had a baby shower for her in September, and this is how I made the cake:

This is the 1st tier, about 115 rolled up diapers..... a baby bottle in the middle to start and hold the roundness of the cake tier.


2nd tier....
Starting of the 3rd tier....

Completed 3rd tier....

Beginning of 4th tier...
Complete 5th tier...Now that it's all done, time to add on the ribbon, blankets and goodies...






Stuffs About Today:
  • Picked up glasses for CY4 (frames fr Oakleys then 1hr @ LensCrafters for his lens)
  • Picked up shades for CY3 n' I (both from Oakleys)
  • Went shopping @ Munchkins with Barb n' ran into Linda n' Camille (Another bag of goodies to through into my *not used yet stuff* bin)
  • Dinner @ Island Fine Burgers and Drinks (Our 1st time there, and we LOVED it!!) - esp the Tortilla Chip Soup...

Need Prayer? Click Here!