September 14, 2010

Where You At Jen??

Hey Gang... just popping in to say "hi". I've been cleaning and organizing my house. Trying to get things in order, while still trying to fight this cold/flu/sinus infection that I have going on with my body. My youngest, Cy, got food poisoning the other day, I am suspecting that it was because of the Spam Musubi he ate from Sam's Club the other day. All night Sunday to Monday, he was vomiting and I stayed up all night that night helping him get it into the bucket. **sigh**. I am caught up with my sleep, and I started re-organizing my bathroom closet. This is taking up so much of my time, and I am missing my creativity table. But that needs organizing too. Anyways, my sister Nash is here visiting from Cali, so I have got to spend some time with her as well.

Thanks for reading! I promise to be back real soon!

God Bless!
Jen

Stuffs About Today:

Need Prayer? Click Here!