September 7, 2010

Scrapbook Baby Page 1


Aloha Everyone!! How was your long weekend?! Well, my Grand Niece, Kyrie will be making an entrance into this world in the next couple of months, so I wanted to get a scrapbook started for my Niece so that she could save her DD's 1st year in a nice album. I'm usually a Digi-Scrapper, but I've got so much paper to use, I thought I'd give it a try and start using these papers and putting them to good use. This is the 1st page I've come up with. Love the colors, and how it turned out. Most of the paper and cardstock that I used are from Stampin' Up! I am not sure if they are retired or not. It has been in my stack of papers for quite some time now.

The "Welcome Baby Girl" sentiment cut on my Cricut. It's a Martha Stewart cartridge.



I made the sun with shapes from the George cut. I have the cut file available, if you are interested. Scroll down below for the link to download the DS or GYPSY cut file. It encloses the sun the I cut for this page layout.




Have a Short but GREAT week....Enjoy!!!
Aloha, Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!