September 5, 2010

Milk Carton Tutorial and DS or GYPSY cut file available for purchase!


Hey all!!! A reader of mines requested a Milk Carton cut be made in the DS/Gypsy cut format. I worked on it last week, and have finally completed it. I also have the SVG format available, if you have the SCAL or any other machine that can cut SVG files, you will be able to use it as well.

You can purchase the Milk Carton cut of your choice here.

Now, in the video, the milk carton that I cut turns out not to be the same as shown in the still photos. The reason being is that when I cut the milk carton in the video, I was shooting the video at night, and I thought the image on my DSP were apples. But when I saw it in the morning, I realized that they were pumpkins! ACK!! Therefore, I had to change the DSP and cut one that was more appropriate for this gift, which is a gift going to Cy's 1st grade teacher.

The image that I've used is from Tiddly Inks... yes, I have been using a lot of her images lately, because I think her style is just the cutest!! Christy is also looking for more DT's to be on her team. So, in order to even "try" to be on her team, she wants you to join the challenges she has going on for this month, starting with challenge #19 - Say G'Bye To Summer. When I see teachers, I know that I can kiss Summer "g'bye", so choose this sweet teacher image, and created it for my son's teacher!

I have been working on the video for this tutorial for a couple of days now. I don't know what was going on with the app I had on my Mac, or if it was the You Tube uploader. It just wasn't happening. So by the time I got this online, oh gosh, I was already pushing the deadline. All in all, I still had a great time putting the video together, and I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I did creating it. Here it is....






Thanks for watching, have an awesome week, be a blessing to someone by smiling and letting them know that you are there for them....

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!