September 9, 2010

Featured Cartridge: Home Decor

Hi there everyone - Ali here :) Hope you are all having a blessed Aloha Friday! Sorry but I am a day late on this posting, it was actually for Thursday's theme (Featured Cricut Cartridge) - Ooops!

Today I have for your viewing pleasure a card I made for my sister's birthday which was yesterday. I used the Cricut Solutions Cartridge called Home Decor. It's a very fun and whimsical cartridge and I can't wait to make more of these yummy cupcakes!




I cut the shadow and the layers at 3", embossed the frosting and added Stickles around the edges.


There are so many fun images on this cartridge
from birds to flowers and frames.
So if you have this cartridge, create something and share it with us.
We'd love to see what you make!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend!!



Stuffs About Today:

Need Prayer? Click Here!