September 4, 2010

Celebrating 16 Years of Marriage...


Hey Gang,

Sorry, I've been BZ!!! I have so much to share and so much to do. Yesterday, my hubby n' I celebrated 16 years of marital bliss!! Without the Lord's Guidance, Strength and Love, we wouldn't have made it this far!! I look forward in many more years together with my man!! He is truly a blessing for me and my children.

Well, last night, he took me out to dinner. Somewhere I've never been before, it was a surprise! He told me that I had to wear a dress...ugh... I don't like wearing dresses, because they show my 3rd layer. Oh well... just gotta show what love I have on my body and how squishable I am in real life, right? When he came home, he brought home 2 dozen of these double colored roses, from Watanabe Florist.

We then headed to dinner, which I later found out that dinner was at La Mer of Halekulani. He was right, I have never been here before, I have never eaten food like they have here. So I was very interested, and ready to capture all the elements around me and let my spirit suck it all in.

Anyways, it was a fun evening out with my hubby, and we're looking forward in celebrating more during this weekend. I have to share with you the card I made with him in another post. So stay tuned!!

To view MORE pics of our romantic evening together, click here....

God Bless.... Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!