August 30, 2010

Tea Bag Box 3.5" - Order for School Reunion


Hey All... last week, I completed my order of 33 Tea Bag Boxes! Praise God!! Here are pictures of them.




I already have the cut file available for purchase if you are interested. I used George Cartridge and 12 x 12 Mat. You will also need the design studio. You can purchase the cut here, but I still need to work on the tutorial for it. I have both .cut and .gypsy file formats.

My Cy-Cy helped me with this project... here are some pics of him removing the cardstock from the Cricut mat:


On other days, he would play under the table while I put them together:

Ok den, have an sweet, sweet week!

Aloha ~ Jen


Stuffs About Today:
  • Heading to the Zoo, and Dave n' Busters afterwards....
  • Clariton is helping me... could it be allergies??
  • I SCRAPed a REAL LIFE Scrapbook Page this past weekend n' LOVED IT!!

Need Prayer? Click Here!