August 20, 2010

Short Window Treat Box: August's Cricut Project of the Month:


Happy Aloha Friday Crafters! Hope that wherever you are, you are having a grand ol' time. As mentioned on Wednesday, I said I'd have a sample of the Short Window Treat Box - My August Cricut Project of the Month. This is now available for purchase as well, together with tutorial in pdf format. I have 2 cuts available for this version, a .cut file for the DS, and a .gypsy cut file for the Gypsy. For today's project, I have Episode 3 for you to enjoy. The images I used are from Two Scoops Rice Designs. I haven't created with these babies in a while, and thought that they'd go great with a treat box. They are donuts, so it gives this box an even yummier feeling to it.

This project of the month cut file is available for purchase and ready to be emailed and downloaded to your computer. You must have the Design Studio program, along with the George cartridge, and a Cricut X to cut this on your end. This makes a great gift, simple and easy to create, and big enough to hold a bunch of goodies!!

Click Here to purchase the cut file and tutorial for this Project of the Month (w/Tutorial).

Episode 3 is available for viewing below. I am having such a fun time using my Mac to make these tutorial videos. Within the video, I share with you several ways for you to grab color with your copic pens. Like my 1st 2 vids, I have music on the video, so be careful with your stereo sound level.

Well, I hope you enjoy watching this one, it's short n' sweet! Have a blessed Aloha Friday, and a great weekend!! Looks like the Lord is going to allow me to sing this weekend.... been feeling much better! Thank you all for your continued prayers. God Bless!!! {{Scroll down for my picture of the day}}.

Question: Favorite Dish?
Answer: Fried Chicken....


Picture of the day:

Here's Ehu n' Ceasar, so cute when they lay next to each other like that. Look how big my Ehu is next to Ceasar! Oh gosh... Ceasar's sooo cute!!

Stuffs About Today:
  • Meeting up with an old friend...

Need Prayer? Click Here!