August 21, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday w/Freebie Quick Page

Aloha All!! It's Scrappin' Saturday, and I'm offering up the layout page for you as a freebie as well. Here is the layout that I followed:


I learned something new today!! I learned how to create a scallop edged page for my digi paper. I am amazed at all the wonderful techniques there is out there for digital scrapbooking. So much fun to learn. If you would like to know how to make scallop edged digi paper for your digi scrapping, then click here to read how to do it.

Here is my page outcome:


I used Mindy Terasawa's elements again. Love her stuff!!! Esp the cute boy stuffs. If you would like to use this same page layout, I have made it available for you to use, and you can download it here. There is only 1 photo slot though, it's the one with the choo-choo. I wanted to add more elements, such as buttons and brads, but my lil' one is buggin' me to take him outside to play. So, off I go!!

Tah-Tah!! Hugs Jen


Stuffs About Today:
  • Women Conference @ Calvary Chapel this morning, with guest speaker Jean McClure. Awesome time of fellowship with fellow sisters in Christ.
  • CY3 went golfing with fellow brothers in Christ.
  • God is Good!!!
  • CY4 watched Cy-Cy for 1 hour... Praise God!!
  • Still coughing, but I know it's almost over!!

Need Prayer? Click Here!