August 6, 2010

Freebie Friday: TGF Quickpage - 1 Photo


Hope you're having a glorious day today! It's Aloha Friday n' a Freebie is here for you. I used a digital image stamp from The Greeting Farm, and Digi Scrapped Elements by Mindy Terasawa. Photo that I used is of Rina's daughter. My tooth pulling of the Molar yesterday went well. I survived! Thank you all that had prayed for me, and those that sent me well wishes. I have 2 Wisdom teeth on the bottom that still needs to come out. Not looking forward to those, since they are under the gum. Anyways, have a blessed Aloha Friday today, and a super fun weekend!!

***

Hi everyone! Ali here :) How cute is this freebie Jen has blessed us with?! So quick and easy to use too! After it downloaded I opted to open it up with PSE which made it even easier to manipulate. The alpha, tag and flowers are from a free Atomic Cupcake kit I received a really long time ago.
Thanks Jen, this was fun!




Download Digi Scrapbook Quick Page Here



Stuffs About Today:
  • Sick... Sore Throat n' Coughing (so is my Cy-Cy)
  • Movies: Facing The Giants, Ocean's Eleven
  • CY4 Party tonight with fellow Christian Brothers n' Sisters

Need Prayer? Click Here!