August 27, 2010

Freebie Friday.... Couple of Links to FREEBIEs On The Web

Hello friends! It's Aloha Friday, in Hawaii nei... hope you are having a grand ol' time getting ready for the weekend. Fridays are Freebie Friday's here on Pieces of Me, and today I thought about sharing some cool links to some freebies out there... so here are 5 cool links I found that have yummie freebies, and I know you will love and enjoy to use:

  1. Free Printable Travel Journaling Cards
  2. Free Digital Stamp of Scary Pumpkin - Digital Delights by Louby Loo
  3. A BUNCH of Shappy Princess Digital Scrapbooking Kits
  4. Back To School Digital Scrapbook Kit
  5. Oval Framed Everyday Sentiments (Some compatible with Oval Nesties)
Thank You all that have posted sweet comments about my Cricut Newsletter Spotlight in yesterday's post (both on this blog, and on my FB Fanpage). I hope you have a blessed Friday!! Ali n' Wini DID come over yesterday, and Wini was so sweet to share with us 4 of projects. I will be posting that later. God Bless!

Aloha, Jen

Stuffs About Today:

  • Last Friday with the boys before going back to school - so hanging out with them n' hopefully going to have a day full of fun together.
  • TMJ Appt
  • Glama Gurlz Craftin' Fun Nite is TONITE!!

Need Prayer? Click Here!