August 23, 2010

Episode - 4: Creating a Tiddly Inks Card for Teri


Hello and Happy Monday, Peeps!!! I have another video for you today. Today's video shows me creating a card for my gf Teri, who celebrated her birthday on the 1st of August. I used a Tiddly Inks image on my card, and this time I showed how I put my card together. The image was already colored, so in the video, I basically show my thoughts, on how I created my card. I had a feedback from one of my gf's, who said in my next coloring episode, that if I could share the numbers of the copic markers that I used. Well, I will try and remember that the next time. It's just that sometimes, I color when I'm in the garage with Cy, and I don't record those colorings. But when I do color indoors, I will get the numbers on the video to show you which colors I've used.

This weekend, I was back on my church's Worship Team. I am still coughing, but I wasn't coughing as bad. I prayed to God to help me, and He was Faithful!!! He pulled me through. Most of the songs I sang, I did it without coughing, I was able to cough in between songs, but I was able to pull through, with His help. Thank You, Lord!! And Thank You to those that have been praying for me.

Well, I hope and pray you all have a great week to come. This is my last week with my keikis. They will be returning back to school on the 1st of Sept. I will be serving lunch on most days, for now. But pray for me that they are able to find someone else that could take some days off my week.

Card Details: Flowers & Heart - Cut on my cricut with George cart, Buttons: From SU! and various, Digi Image & Sentiment: Tiddly Inks, Cardstock: SU!, DSP: Marth Stewart and DCWV, Embossing: Sizzix for SU!, Scallop Oval - Nestie

Here is the video... if you subscribe to my blog via email, and can't view my video, click here. Enjoy!!




Big Hugs n' Blessings,
Jen

Stuffs About Today:
  • Last FULL week with kids.
  • Start on making 33 Tea Bag Boxes for Customer - due on Wednesday!

Need Prayer? Click Here!