July 17, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday Challenge - Silly or Fun

Good Morning Saturday!! It's time for another Scrappin' Saturday Challenge. Hope you can join us for fun n' inspiration. I know that it is helping me get my scrappin' done.. and the templates provided helps make it go sooo much faster to do a page.

Here is my page I created for this week's Scrappin' Saturday Challenge:

Majority of the elements that I've used in this layout are of Mindy Terasawa's Boy's Kit. The Sentiment "Enjoy Life" and circle dots are from Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. Alrighty then.... time to start my Saturday!! We're having our monthly Glama Gurlz gathering today... can't wait!!! Hope you're going to have a day full of fun n' crafting as well!

God Bless!!

Hugs n' Oodles...Jen

Stuffs About Today:

  • Took Cy to the dentist for 6 months check up - Good News! No Cavities!!
  • Picked up food fr Chun Wah Kam for GG's gathering today - happening @ 1 pm.
  • Barb showed up early (@ 11:45 am) to hang out.....
  • Cy is coughing
  • GG's that attended: Jo, Barb, Vina, Jenny n' Me
  • Drizzling in the morning, nice but humid in the afternoon.
  • Not attending Family Night service tonight, bcuz Cy is coughing.
  • Daniel slept over - dropping off after my GG gathering.

Need Prayer? Click Here!