July 10, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday Challenge - Person

Good Morning Saturday!! It's Scrappin' Saturday @ Little C's Challenge Blog, and we hope you'll join us! Play along for fun n' inspiration.... Check out today's challenge by clicking here. Here is my creation for today's challenge:

I used mostly elements that were free from the net, and I found out how to make a "torn" page - weeee.... the stitching was from Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio.

Today I will be getting together with my niece Sierra and sister Jackie. I am not sure if I told you, but my niece is expecting!!! I'm gonna be a Grand Auntie, and she's having a GIRL!!!! I'm soooo excited and can't wait to meet our lil' Princess!! Anyways, we're going to be doing some "baby talk" - and then hopefully we'll get a chance to take a trip down to Gomaichi's for some Ramen! I haven't had Gomaichi's in a while.... **sigh**

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

Tooooodalooo.... ~Jen~

Need Prayer? Click Here!