July 24, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday Challenge - Nature

Hi Gang... today's sample for the Scrappin' Saturday would've been here if I hadn't pressed "NO" to save my work accidentally. Grrrrr!!! Not Happy - but oh well, I'll try again later, if I have time tonight, oh wells, let by gones be by gones, right??? That doesn't mean we can't have a layout to still inspire you to create... so here it is:

This Week's Theme is:
**Nature**

(Sunrise, Sunset, Landscape, Flowers...)


Here is the page LO - created by Becky Fleck of Page Maps
This is for a square page:

Sorry, like I said, my sample was deleted in error by myself by not paying more attention to what I was doing. Sigh... I hope to try again later, but maybe you'll wanna get started and finish one before me... Hope you can play along. Check out the Little C's Challenge blog, for deets.

Toodaloo... Jen

Stuffs About Today:
  • How To Walk Conference @ Calvary Chapel of Honolulu - watch it online at www.calvarychapelofhonolulu.com, select "Webcast/Podcast", then select "Live Broadcast". Hope you can join us online!!! (6:30 pm HST)

Need Prayer? Click Here!