July 3, 2010

Little C's Scrappin' Saturday - "Animal" theme...


This week's Scrappin' Saturday Challenge on Little C's is to create a Scrappin' project with the theme of an Animal. A LO is provided for you in case you need a template to follow, but it isn't necessary. So, here is what I came up with.

This is a SB page with my 3 doggies, Cammie n' Christian {{whom I refer to as "The Twins"}} and Ceasar. This was when the twins were just as small as Ceasar. Now, Ceasar wouldn't stand a chance against them.

I created this page digitally. Elements used are created by Correen Silke of Silke Scraps. She's got a variety of digis that you will definitely fall in love with! I also used some elements of Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio - of which was the round circle border around the title, and the green plant on the bottom right of the page.

Ok, if you wanna join along and play - check out the Little C's Blog for details. Come and join and fun and play along!!

Hope you're having a fun Saturday! I'm gonna continue to clean up my craft area in my room, and hopefully get a pic of my Cy in his new bed. Last night was the 1st night he got to sleep in it. In the middle of the night, hubs had found Cy totally in the opposite position of what he was in at the beginning. That bed rail is sure coming in handy.

Big Hugs,

Jen



Need Prayer? Click Here!