July 20, 2010

Little C's Create a Card Challenge: A Trio of Summer Fun Colors


Good Morning Crafters!! It is time for another Little C's Create a Card Challenge. This month is the last month that we'll be having the Little C's Challenge Blog up n' running. After the end of the month, there will be no challenges. I will however continue to post a the Tuesday challenges on my blog, as well as the Scrappin' Saturday Challenges here too. I will have a pleasant surprise for all of you come August 1st. =0)

Ok, on to the challenge. This week's challenge it to create with a trio of Summer Fun Colors. Orange, Green n' Blue always feels so Summery, doesn't it? I thought these were fun colors to work with, so I hope you do too!! Check out the Little C's Challenge blog, and come and play with us this week.

For my project, I wanted to do another Peek-A-Boo card. It was so easy to create and all the cutting and measuring is already done for me, using my Cricut machine and Design Studio. I posted the tutorial to put this card together in yesterday's post, so check it out. The image is from The Greeting Farm, which you can purchase at Pineapple Cove. DSP is BoBunny, and cardstock is from Stampin' Up!. I also used stickers to decorate this card. I colored the image with Copic Markers. The rubber stamp sentiment on the inside is from Stampin' Up!, and the chipboard sticker is from Bazzill Basics.



Well, we have a busy day today, and I hope you are keeping busy yourself. God Bless and have an enjoyable week!!!

Aloha,
Jen



Stuffs About Today:

  • Woke up right after CY3 left for work - which was 4:30 am... it gave me lots of quiet time.
  • Cy still coughing, but getting better.
  • Went to Sam's ordered Grandma's cake.
  • It's hot n' sunny as well as humid...
  • No luck in finding CY3's iTouch... ho hum!!
  • Nori n' Rice for breakfast, Kalua Pork n' Rice for lunch, Rotisserie Chicken for dinner.
  • Tonight's Movie: All About Steve {{w/Sandra Bullock}} - OMGosh!! I laughed the WHOLE WAY thru this movie!! Thanks Babe, for picking this one out for me!!

Need Prayer? Click Here!