July 21, 2010

I Miss You card....


Hello All! Today I tried out a sketch over at Creative Card Crew. Just for the heck of it. Did this card while watching "All About Steve" last night. OMGosh! That movie is HILARIOUS!!! I just love Sandra Bullock, but oh goodness, she just cracked me up through the entire movie. Well, if you love a high energy, funny romance, this is the movie for you! Sandra makes me feel all giddy!! Lately, I've been watching movies while I create, because I brought my Apple computer from my bedroom to my craft area here in the dining room, since I cleared out the section for Cy's bed. I am able to go on 2 computers at the same time, and I didn't realize how much fun it would be. So to take full advantage of it being next to me, I've decided that I should pop in a movie now n' then so that I can watch n' create at the same time. I love it!

On to my card... Today I am sharing with you a card I created using the sketch shown above to do my card layout. I colored this image a while ago, using my copic markers. She is an image drawn by Elisabeth Bell, and I can't remember where I got it from, but this is only like the 2nd time I've used this beautiful image. I really enjoy coloring Elisabeth Bell's images. She is amazing!!! The sentiment is computer generated, and the frame around the sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. The flowers are from All Natural Accents, and can be found @ Little C's. Although I am no longer selling rubber stamps, I still have a good amount of embellishments, such as flowers and dew drops. So stop on by and check out what I've got. I also have stamps sold as "Grab Bags". Already sold quite a few, so I've been asked to make more, and I will be sure to do so - it's just that it's been quite busy around here, so just gotta find a pocket in my schedule to do those things. I've got Grandma's birthday party coming up, so looking at making 50 favors for her party. I've already made the card box, and need to still work on the Sign-In List and the favors. I wanna work on those this week, so that I don't have to worry about them next week. Then I've got my niece's Baby Shower to work on thereafter. FUN! FUN! FUN!!!


Well, gotta run! Got a full day of stuffs to do today, have a great time today...

Aloha,
Jen

Stuffs About Today:
  • TMJ Appointment
  • Helping to cut fruits @ church for Luau tomorrow
  • Cy stayed with mom today... still coughing - CY3 picked him up since I was cutting fruits
  • Went to J's Knicknacks and bought me some goodies!!!! Yeeeee!!!! He's having a GREAT sale - bring in 3 can goods, and receive 30% off your purchases. You don't want to miss out on this awesome sale, that not only benefits YOU, but also the HUNGRY PEOPLE of Hawai'i. Thank You, Cliff!! The Lord is really doing a mighty work through You!!
  • Traffic was a Parking Lot @ 12 noon today, so took the Pali and came out H3 to cut on time. Good thing too... took me only 20 mins to go from point A to point B.
  • Tired, but looking forward to tonight's Mid-Week Bible Study @ Calvary Chapel. Join us online @ 7 pm EST. www.calvarychapelofhonolulu.com - watch the live webcast, you might even catch me singing!! =0}
  • Breakfast: Ham & Egg sand fr Karen's Kitchen, Lunch: Char Sui Tan Tan Min fr Gomaichi's {{FINALLY}}, Dinner: left overs - Chicken fr Sam's Club

Need Prayer? Click Here!