July 9, 2010

Freebie Friday: SVG & SCUT Files - Gable Box



Good Morning Aloha Friday, Ya'll! I'm heading off to Bible Study this morning, the weather is a little drizzly with rain. My oldest boy CY4 has a 1-day Youth Camp thing going on. He's going to have a great time with fellow brothers n' sisters who loves Christ Jesus. Water play, Worship, Lunch, Dinner and Movie... yes, it is an ALL day thingy. So, today it'll pretty much be me n' my lil' Cy-Cy. Thinking of taking him to the park later, and my SIL Ida is planning on coming over. But sometimes plans change along the way, so we'll see.

Anyways, today's Freebie Friday, I have a Gable Box for you. Which I have the .SVG and .SCUT formats to share. Whichever file format you use, you'll need to re-size and cut twice to make this box. I say re-size, because you can basically make any size gable box that you want. So, when you first cut, I suggest that you do a "dry air" cut, or cut on a piece of cardstock that you don't mind messing with. When you finally get the size that you want, you may want to re-save under another file name, so that you don't have to re-size again when you go to cut it again.
The DSP that I used to cut this Gable Box is Martha Stewart. It is a pretty heavy stocked paper, so it worked great. I like MS DSP's, because they are not as heavy as cardstock, but yet strong enough to use as a favor, box or bag. The image is from Two Scoops Rice Designs. Isn't it a cutie patutie image? My girlfriend Renae is the illustrator and owner of Two Scoops Rice Designs. And if you're ever in Vegas, you can stop by and get a massage from her {{for a reasonable price}}. =0)
Well, I hope that you have a blessed weekend with your family and friends!!! Hope you enjoyed this week's Freebie Friday!! Leave me a comment n' let me know what you think.
God Bless!!!
Hugs,
Jen

***Please Note - Upon opening file in SCAL, be sure that the "Keep Proportion" box is checked so that your box will cut proportionally.  - Updated 7/20/12


Need Prayer? Click Here!