July 30, 2010

Freebie Friday: A Hello Kitty Digital SB Quick Page

Hello Friends!!!

I know, it's been a while. This past week, it has been super crazy busy. We had stuffs going on at church, a friend and her family visiting, and planning for my Gramma's birthday party. Crazy week, but I took a breather today, and sat down and created a page, and a couple of freebies for ya! It is a Hello Kitty Digital SB Page, with 2 picture slots for you to put your very own pics. Here is how the page looks with 2 pictures:

The elements that I've used is from Sanrio {{Hello Kitty}}, and Mindy Terasawa. The adorable cutie in the pic is my girlfriend Cathlyn's baby girl.

I have 2 versions of this layout - 1 with the "Sweet" sentiment, and the other without it. Both are in .png format. You may download these freebies here:

Enjoy and have a blessed weekend!!

Aloha,
Jen

Stuffs About Today:
  • Dentist Appt - Left Side Deep Cleaning
  • Finish Gramma's Party Favors
  • Possibly head to Wini's

Need Prayer? Click Here!