July 2, 2010

Freebie Friday: A Digital Quick Page

It's Aloha Friday, No Work Til' Monday!!! Oh gosh, what a busy gal I've been. My hubs took a couple of days off, and has been helping me clean out my craft area, and getting a section of the room cleared for Cy's 1st real bed. He's been sleeping in a toddler's bed, and he's been growing so quickly, that I thought it was about time to move on up to a twin-sized bed. So my hubs n' I went twin-size bed shopping, found a very pretty cherry wood colored one, and hauled it home, then assembled it together. We had so much fun having some husband-wife time together. He was able to work on his patience skills, because you know how some of these things take so much time with screwing in sections, right? And for myself, I was able to work on keeping my voice down... LOL!! We had the bed up within 2-1/2 hours. However, Cy couldn't sleep in it that night, because we still needed to get a bed rail to make sure he doesn't have any accidental falls. I tell ya, I hope I'm not going to have separation anxiety, gonna miss having his toddler bed next to me being that it was there for the last 5 years!

Anyways, hope you're all having a marvelous Aloha Friday!! The kids were at Vacation Bible Study all week, so it was good timing for my hubs n' I to get what we needed to do, done. I still have some organizing to do, so looking forward to that this coming week. I have a Cricut Class coming up this Monday, the 5th of July. It's my 1st class of the season. I'm going to be teaching a basic class, and will have project for the attendees to create. Anyways, I will have these kits available for those of you that would like to create them as well. I'll post the projects sometime this weekend, and make it available for you to purchase. So excited!!!

I haven't done a Freebie Friday in a while and thought that I would like to do one today. And I'm offering up this Scrapbook Page Layout as a FREEBIE!!! The Digi Papers n' Elements were created by Mindy Terasawa. I used black stitches from Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. What you will be downloading from me is the already made quick page ready for you to use. This is in PNG format. So, you can easily add a pic of you own to the page, and have a completed page in seconds!! Here is my sample page, after I've added a photo of my own. It is a pic of my sister n' her daughter.

This would make a great page for a party, or any type of fun celebration. I promise to have more in the coming weeks!

Download this Scrapbook Quickpage By Clicking Here.

Don't forget to join us for our Little C's Scrappin' Saturday Challenge tomorrow....

Have a great evening n' wonderful weekend!!

Hugs n' Aloha,

~Jen


Need Prayer? Click Here!