July 8, 2010

Featured Cricut Cartridge: A Child's Year

In an effort to use my Cricut Carts more often, I thought that once a week, I'm should feature a Cricut Cartridge, and share at least 3 projects that I created with this 1 cartridge. Today, I am featuring the cartridge "A Child's Year".

Here are the projects I made with this cartridge:

A Checkbook Cover (Monogram letter from ACY cartridge):

Paper: DCWV, Dew Drops, White Gel Pen, Lace


A Card... die cut from ACY cartridge.

Paper: DCWV

Favor Bag...(I used George to create this bag on the Design Studio. You can download this cut file by clicking on the "Fun Cuts" link on my blog's sidebar. It is listed under "Bags, Boxes & Favors"). Scallop Ovals and die cut from ACY cartridge.

Paper: DCWV


Thanks for joining me today. Freebie Friday tomorrow... what shall I put out, another Quick Page or a Digi Image?


Need Prayer? Click Here!