June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby & a Tiger Card


Happy Day Today!! It's my hubby's birthday!! Well, everyday is a happy day for me, it just makes it an extra special one to be the birthday of my hubby. =0) Hope you are all having a wonderful day today too, might not be as happy, but nonetheless, still wonderful. Watch the video below, that my lil' one made for his daddy.. it's sooo cute!!! He was so thrilled to be able to "snap" in his video.

Today I have a simple n' sweet card to share with you. A tiger card. Which was created for a swap group that I was in. The theme was "Year of the Tiger". We were to create anything with a tiger on it. I got this tiger from Little Dreamer Designs, the artist is Nancy Kubo. I pretty much just used up my scraps and an All Natural Accent flower. Coral self-adhesive ribbon, and whala! I also used my nestie to cut the circle scallop and the circle.

That's pretty much it for this card!

Have a sweet joyful day today!!




Hugs n' Aloha,

Jen