June 4, 2010

Teddy Bear Graduation Card - DS & GYPSY Cut Files

Hello! Happy Aloha Friday!! Today I created a card that I CASED from my fellow LC Diva, Maria Bell. She had this card on her blog, and I just fell in love with the teddy! I thought I was going to purchase it as well, from MyScrapChick.com but decided that I better check my carts first, and see what I can come up with. It was fun trying to figure out what, n' what. So here's what it boils down to: Teddy Bear Head & Star pieces: George cart, Teddy's paws: Hello Kitty Font and Cap, Gown, Tassle, Diploma n' Feet: Everyday Paper Dolls. It was so much fun creating this card. I had my stamping sisters, the Glama Gurlz do this project this past weekend. It was sooo much fun to see the gurlz again, even tho' our Vina wasn't able to make it. But hopefully we'll get together before the next monthly gathering. =0)

Here are the cut file downloads for this cut, I have both DS & GYPSY cut files. For those of you that do NOT own a die cutting machine, but would love to have this cut, you can now order one for yourself at Little C's.

Have a blessed Friday, all!!

Hugs,

Jen