June 17, 2010

Ohh La-La!!! Little C's Challenge

Good Morning Friends!! Sorry for the MIA action... I think I will be able to post again regularly. Just been overwhelmed with a lot of things... graduation, and then sorting out my craft area. I have a BIN FULL OF STUFFS that I purchased and haven't had a chance to use yet. So hopefully with my **NEW** venture of NOT having stamps to sell, I will be able to explore other stamps out there. YAY!!!

Ok, on to the challenge. It was supposed to be posted yesterday, but things just didn't work out that way. But it is posted today, so be sure to check it out. Here's what you need to do, check out the Little C's Challenge Blog, and see the picture that is to inspire you to create. Then create whatever it is that you want to, and join us in on the fun!!

Here is what I came up with....

This nurse is so sexy, ya? I got this "Cheeky Nurse" from my girlfriend, ManLe who owns a store, both online and on Oahu (in the Kahala district - @ Kahala Mall), called Pineapple Cove. Click on the links to check out the latest arrivals that she got in. This past Monday, I got together with ManLe and some of our other friends, for fellowship n' crafting. It was a fun day, our potluck theme was "Mexican". Although I am not a huge fan of Mexican food, I have to tell ya, the spread was ONOLICIOUS! Claudie made fruit salad, and I have a thing for fruit salad, it makes me whimper with delight!!! Hee heeee.... Thanks Claudie for that delish fruit salad. I should've taken some home, cause I can really use a cup right about now. =0) Anyways, I will share pics from that day on another day... I have to catch up with my postings here. But this one is just for the challenge.

I hope you like the challenge. Enjoy and create with us. There is a RARE TGF stamp set up for grabs for the winner of this week's challenge. So be sure to check it out.

God Bless!!

Today's Verse: "Trust In the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." {Proverbs 3:5-6}

Aloha, Jen