June 14, 2010

My Creation for Last Week's Little C's Challenge...

Hey Gang! Happy Summer, ya'll!!! Happy Summer for me! Today is the beginning of the "real summer days", because it is the 1st day that both my boys are home from school together. YAY!!! I have still so much to do tho'. No slacking in this household. Have so much things that I want to change around this house, and I want to get it where I don't have to look at so much clutter!!! Ugh! Anyways, I hope to be catching up with my crafting as well, and posting all the projects I made for Cy's graduation, so be sure to check back this week to see what was created.

Here is the card I created for last week's Little C's Challenge, which was to be inspired by the Ice Cream photo shown here. The colors I just loved so much, so I tried to stay with that. But something YUMMY also caught my mind, so I had to just throw in a yummy image as well. I went with a Magnolia image, holding a cupcake, which was actually colored by my fellow Glama Gurl, Jodie. I love the soft colors that she used, which she colored with Copic Pens. Thanks Jo!!

Today is the last day to try and take on the challenge, it ends in about 9 hours, and a new challenge will be posted tomorrow. So if you wanna try - head on over to the Little C's Challenge Blog right now and check it out! Have fun and enjoy!!

Verse To Share: "An Excellent wife is the crown of her husband, But she who causes shame is like rottenness in his bones" {Proverbs 12:4}

Have a blessed week....

Hugs,

Jen