June 29, 2010

Little C's Create a Card Challenge: Laughter in a Room

Good Morning!! It is time for another Little C's Challenge!! We're having so much fun with the pictures selected to entice our creativity palette. Here is this week's challenge picture...



Here is my creation. I decided to go with the color combo and to add a little "Laughter" on it, because of that "Laugh" enclosed in the shelf. Oh my - you should see the other Diva's cards - they came up with pretty neat ones too!!

For my card, I used a Fred, She Said digi image. I colored her with my copics. I used buttons to embellish - I just love them buttons, but I know I need to use more of other things. I also added a cute lil' butterfly charm that I thought would go great with this darlin' image, because of her wings. I did forget to add some sparkles tho' - that would've been a nice touch. The sentiment is a Digi Freebie, which I found here. I used a QK's Oval to cut, then cut around it with my Decorative Scissors {{mini scallops}}. The frame around the image is a cut from my Cricut, using A Child's Year cart. That cart I found has a bunch of frames that could be used as layers and frames. I definitely believe that cart was one well spent on.

Well, I hope you wanna play along, and if you want to, come and join us at the Little C's Challenge Blog, and create, upload n' post.

This week, my boys are off to Vacation Bible Study. It is a fun filled week where a bunch of kids have lots of fun playing sports, games and fellowship with one another, all while learning about the Love of God. When they came home yesterday, they were so pooped, that they took their baths, and went to take a nap. CY4 slept for 4 hours, while Cy slept through the entire night!! What a great time they had, and for me, I went shopping for snacks n' house stuff @ WalMart with my Sis, Cat. She n' I had a great time - although we went to get just a pack of Pull Ups for her lil' one, we ended up with a FULL cart! LOL... that surely wasn't my intention!!

Well, looks like we're going to have a fun and busy week, and I hope you are having a great time as well!! Time to go!!

Hugs,

Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!