June 1, 2010

Little C's Challenge - Inspired By a Pic...


Hello n' Good Morning! I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!! It's Tuesday, and you know what that means.... Challenge Time!!!! The challenge that the Little C's Diva is putting out to you is to create a project with inspiration that you receive from the photo on the left....

You may be inspired by it's layout, the colors used, or an image within the image. Whatever it is that inspires you to create on your project, that is what we want to see.

Here is what I came up with...

Ok, so I used the color scheme that is featured. I also liked the "stripes on the walk way, so I wanted to incorporate that within my project as well. I used Copic Sketch Markers to color my image, and spellbinders to cut the circle n' scallop circle. Image is from Whipper Snapper. I also added some Crystal Glaze to the yellow heart, but I don't think you can see it in the pic. This card is for my hubby.... his birthday is coming up on the 3rd of June. Hope he likes it!!!


Alrighty then, if you are in the mood, and want to play along, we challenge you to join the fun!! Check out the Little C's Challenge Blog for details on this challenge, and we look forward in seeing what you create with the Pic of the week!!

Aloha,
Jen