June 21, 2010

Grand DAD Wordbook - DS & GYPSY Cute Files Available






Here is the DAD Wordbook I made for my dad. I gave this to him yesterday, for Father's Day.... I took pics of how to I put them together...

1st I cut out the set of book base on cardstock:

Then on DSP.. here you see that I cut both "D's" of the Book Base on DSP, and just the letter "A" on DSP.
Now, I attach the DSP's in place, using stick glue.

Because this wordbook was made for my dad, I cut the word "Grand" (using Plantin Schoolbook), sponged it, and added it to the front of the book. I've added some embellishments, and this is how the 1st "D" turned out...

Here are the rest of the letters of the book....




The finished product. My dad was super happy to receive something handmade by me with all his kids n' esp grandkids photos inside.


I have both the DS and GYPSY cut files available, you can download them by clicking on the "Fun Cuts" links located on the sidebar under "Quicklinks". I used Plantin Schoolbook cart to create this wordbook. Enjoy!!

Aloha,

Jen