June 19, 2010

Decorated Cocoa Tin


Hey There! 2nd post of the day today.... just a quick one, here is a gift that I created for Cy's teacher, Ms. Cruz. Cy really enjoyed his Kindergarten year with Ms. Cruz... she's so loving and nurturing to her students, and supportive and always correcting with the Word of God!! Thank You, Lord for a righteous woman like Ms. Cruz, and giving her the strength, knowledge and understanding of your heart, to help her throughout the school year. We pray that you continue to bless and guide her as she teaches her upcoming students. In your precious name we pray, AMEN!!!

So here is the gift I presented her with. Thank You, Ms. Wini for the Cocoa Tin Cans {{This is actually a tin can that was filled with Cocoa Packets, that Ms. Wini gave me}}. So I decorated one of these tin cans, gave them along with the cocoa packets to Ms. Cruz, but also added some wooden stamp sentiments for her to use.

The Teal DSP is Martha Stewart, and the stripe DSP is DCWV. I also used SU! Lt Pink grosgrain ribbon. The sentiment is computer generated, then cut with Nesties. The felt flowers I got from WalMart - they have adhesive on the back, but I applied some glue so that it could really stuck on there. The thick polka dot lt pink grosgrain ribbon I got from Fisher Hawaii. Yes, they have a ribbon section - you just gotta look n' you will find. It is NOT close to the craft area, but can be found near the area where they have favors n' take out boxes, ya I know, kinda all spread out that place. But being that it's all spread out, you spend MORE time in there looking around and then finding other things that you don't really need, but want. LOL!!! It's a great sales technique, isn't it?!

I then wrapped in cellophane to give this gift to Ms. Cruz, the tag is a Smirk tag {{which I got the SMIRK from Photo Craft - Check out my friend's blog, he owns a store in Waialae, and recently started a blog for his store as well}}...

With that, here is a photo of Cy and his teacher, Ms. Cruz on Graduation day - look at how happy he is with his teacher. Junk, I just realized that I didn't get a picture with him on this day. I will have to make sure I get one of him with me when he graduates from High School, huh? Note to self...

Have a blessed day.... Enjoy your Sunday tomorrow, by basking in His Love n' Glory!!!

Hugs, Jen