June 2, 2010

Fun Tree Card Kit - DS & GYPSY Cut Files




Good Morning Wednesday!! Here is a very cute card that I created, after being inspired off of a magazine. Sorry, can't remember which mag it was, but it was so cute, when I saw it, I was like, "I totally can make that!". So here it is...

I used Martha Steward DSP for the tree's leaves, and accented with some buttons. The pink DSP is something from my stash, and I embossed it with a dotted CB folder. The "hi" was cut on regular white cardstock. The carts that I used are George and Stretch Your Imagination. A fun and easy to do creation!!

This card was also created for a monthly card swap that I joined in for a while. It was between myself and 3 other ladies. It was fun while it lasted. =0)

Here are the links to download this card kit (required carts: George & Stretch Your Imagination):

Have a blessed day today!! Enjoy!
Aloha,
Jen